[nikonf4] Finch

  • From: Koichi Mac <nikonf3tmd4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 04:40:26 -0700

        Nice shot at ISO 1600.  Are there a lot of sparrows in your area?  We
have been seeing less and less population here in the past few years.  Hear
same thing is happening over in Japan.  Second honeybee?

        BTW, does anyone know the name of this bird?  There were lots of them
in Florida, I think.  One of tropical bird, maybe?  But the color isn't
spectacular.  Named it as ibis for now but beak isn't long enough.  Shot in
Downtown Key West, FL on 2001/10/1.  Nikon F4 + Angenieux 28-70 / 2.6, RVP ISO
50.  Digitized yesterday.

image/jpg

Koichi Yasutani - a.k.a. Steve + MP
Lakewood, WA U.S.A.