[nikonf4] Re: Earthlight

  • From: Eric Welch <ericwelch@xxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 08:49:41 -0700

On Nov 6, 2010, at 8:20 AM, Mark Stein wrote:
> That's what I was afraid of.  I like the features, but I'm not crazy about
> the size.  I wouldn't want a body smaller than the D300.  Those newer,
> smaller bodies, where they chop off the non shutter button side just don't
> feel good in my hands.

You should play with it first. And with the battery grip when Nikon releases
is. I think it feels really good. And I don't like small cameras. There's a lot
going on on the left side. The Mode button is quite large actually. Which is
probably why it's easy to change.

Eric

“Sometimes the truth of a thing is not so much in the think of it, as in the
feel of it.” - Stanley Kubrick