[nikonf4] Re: Earthlight

  • From: Eric Welch <ericwelch@xxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 17:43:56 -0700

On Nov 5, 2010, at 6:42 AM, John Osthus wrote:
> Very nice!

Jessie: And we got him a marble headstone. It had his name on it, and
underneath, we had them put, "In the Fullness of His Years." Is that all right
with you?
John Russell: I'll settle for that. I'm not on the slab.
Jessie: Well, what do you figure yours is going to read?
John Russell: "Shot Dead," probably.
Jessie: Don't people take to you, Mr. Russell?
John Russell: It only takes one who doesn't.

Dialog from the movie "Hombre"