[nikonf4] Re: Earthlight

  • From: Mark Stein <mjstein63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 12:00:50 -0400

Still very happy with the D300, and have other toys (than a new body) higher on my list.

For now I'm content to wait until Honest Bill's has a D400 in stock. <g>

At 08:49 AM 11/6/2010 -0700, you wrote:
On Nov 6, 2010, at 8:20 AM, Mark Stein wrote:
That's what I was afraid of. I like the features, but I'm not crazy about the size. I wouldn't want a body smaller than the D300. Those newer, smaller bodies, where they chop off the non shutter button side just don't feel good in my hands.

You should play with it first. And with the battery grip when Nikon releases is. I think it feels really good. And I don't like small cameras. There's a lot going on on the left side. The Mode button is quite large actually. Which is probably why it's easy to change.

Eric

"Sometimes the truth of a thing is not so much in the think of it, as in the feel of it." - Stanley Kubrick