[nikonf4] Earthlight

  • From: Eric Welch <ericwelch@xxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 21:10:26 -0700

I was walking to the garage this morning on the way to work and saw Earthlight illuminating the dark side of the moon, making it a soft, glowing ball in the sky.

That and a new camera – my Nikon D7000 – I’m not passing on this one!

__________________________________
Eric Welch, A.J.P.
Photo Editor
Course Development
Gemological Institute of America (GIA)
The Robert Mouawad Campus
5345 Armada Drive MS 47
Carlsbad
, California  92008
Tel: 760-603-4037
Fax: 760-603-4105
E-mail: ewelch@xxxxxxx
http://www.gia.edu/

The World's Foremost Authority in Gemology™
Ensuring the Public Trust through Nonprofit Service since 1931.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately delete it. Note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of GIA. GIA takes every precaution to protect e-mail recipients, but recipients are responsible for checking any e-mail and attachments for the presence of viruses. GIA accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.