[nikonf4] Re: Don't bring a camera to Kuwait

  • From: Eric Welch <ericwelch@xxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 20:47:50 -0800

I'm sure that would probably get him fired from his job, and I would have told
him so.

On Nov 23, 2010, at 11:01 AM, Dave wrote:

> That's kinda sad; both the story and that guy's attempt to write or
> understand anything. I was rousted at Stone Mountain Park near Atlanta by a
> park "official" who said I couldn't take pictures because I was using
> professional equipment. It might be OK if I paid him for the privilege,
> however. Kuwait isn't the only country that's going seriously downhill.

"Look, I wish I had the luxury of just dealing with a modest recession or just
dealing with health care or just dealing with energy or just dealing with Iraq
or just dealing with Afghanistan. I don't have that luxury, and I don't think
the American people do either." - President Obama