[nikonf4] Re: D700

  • From: Mark Stein <mjstein63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 19:22:36 -0500

That sort of answers your questions then, doesn't it? Have fun with the new toy!

At 06:26 PM 12/10/2010 -0500, you wrote:
Only have 2 DX lenses, the rest are 'real'.
Actually I got an attachment for with a rotary dial for my phone so I could
really dial.
One thing I miss is using my 14, 16, and 20 as wide lenses.
Not too concerned about the mixing them up, Vicki would be using the DX body
and I would use the FX.
Granted there are some advantages to DX, having a 120-300 2.8 is nice, along
with a 75 1.4, but think the actual length outweighs it, plus I could use
the DX if I wanted to.