[nikonf4] Body Paint Shoot

  • From: MomMamiya7@xxxxxxx
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 21:51:21 EST

2529 is my favorite, Mark ... love the facial expression.

The one thing I do not like on any of them is the white paint placement ...
 my eye is drawn to what looks like a mustache, which - IMHO - lessens her
femininity.  If that makes sense. ;-)

Rita

In a message dated 11/25/2010 2:44:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mjstein63@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Ok...  here are some shots of the body paint shoot from Sat.

Not crazy about  the original paint job (her friend did it... I picked the
face, but wanted  a solid (and more covering body) but that's what her
friend did.   After we did the first part, I came up with a "clown in the
rain" idea  where the makeup would smear.  The idea really worked, but she
started running out of areas to get paint from.  She seemed to be  enjoying
herself, but it was turning into a porn shoot so I had to call an  end to
it.

Still, I think it made for some interesting (possibly nice)  images.

-MS