K12> [WWWEDU] Learning Page Chat reminder

  • From: Gleason Sackmann <gleason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NetHappenings <nethappenings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:36:05 -0600

Net Happenings - From Educational CyberPlayGround

Thursday, March 20, 2003
8:00 P.M. ET (7 CT, 6 MT, 5 PT)
TappedIn Web site: http://www.tappedin.org

As always, TAPPED IN help desk staff will be available to assist new
users to the Learning Page chats.  It's recommended that new users log
in at least 10 minutes before the session in order to become acquanited
with the TAPPED IN interface and be directed to the session.

--
Michael Hutchison
2002 ISTE Outstanding Technology-Using Educator Award winner

THE HOTLIST IS A MASTER REGISTRY OF K-12 SCHOOLS
The registry is organized by state and by grade level.
The registry also includes sites for charter Schools, virtual schools,
school districts, state and regional education organizations, state
departments of education, state standards and state administrators.
REGISTER YOUR SCHOOL NOW:
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Schools/default.asp