[net-gold] New Learning is for Everyone Website and Resources

  • From: "David P. Dillard" <jwne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Other Net-Gold Lists -- Educator Gold <Educator-Gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Educator Gold <Educator-Gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, net-gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, NetGold <netgold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Net-Gold <net-gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, K-12ADMINLIFE <K12ADMIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, K12AdminLIFE <K12AdminLIFE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, NetGold <netgold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Net-Platinum <net-platinum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Net-Gold <NetGold_general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Temple Gold Discussion Group <TEMPLE-GOLD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Temple University Net-Gold Archive <net-gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 14:48:09 -0400 (EDT)

.

Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 16:43:40 -0000
From: uuterri <willinghamster@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Net-Gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Net-Gold] New Learning is for Everyone website & resources

Hello Net Gold!

I just wanted to let Net-Gold members know about the "new and improved" Learning is for Everyone organization. Some of you (a very few of you!) may have been familiar with our old site at www.Learningis4everyone.org and our web "picks" and educational resources there.

Over the spring and summer, we've rebranded as LI4E, and created a new website (actually developed by an 18 year old student!) that better showcases our community programs and web resources, and added new interactive functionality. We also have a Facebook page and other social networking capabilities.

We hope you'll visit, use and widely share our resources (and yours!) in the service of truly bringing learning to all!

I still enjoy browsing all the great Net-Gold resources and hope members find some of the ones in our Resource Directory of use and interest.

Thanks so much!

Kind regards,

Terri Willingham

_______