[nerdleague] Re: tims family

Wow tim....hopefully things will quiet down soon...we
will miss you if you arent there!! If you ever have an
chance that you can get in on/run a game I am sure I
can speak for the rest of us in saying....BRING IT
ON!!!

Keep us posted!

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
PLEASE REMEMBER DO NOT POST PERSON INFORMATION, we are being watched!
No credit card info, fone numbers, addresses, email info, usernames,
passwords.. etc. IF you dont want the world to know, dont post it.
*Online, searchable archives of the list are available at
http://www.freelists.org/archives/nerdleague
*For more info, see http://www.kogakoalition.org/ for links
to all user sites, rpg pages and general chaos.