[nerdleague] Re: Warriors of the Stone

Damn cool man! Very reminiscient of Dark Crystal, Lord of the Rings, The Seven Swords... And any other number of "the select few warriors must now save the world." I always loved stories like that, and this is arguably one of the best pieces of writing I've ever seen out of you, Tim.

Well done!

BS

PLEASE REMEMBER DO NOT POST PERSON INFORMATION, we are being watched!
No credit card info, fone numbers, addresses, email info, usernames,
passwords.. etc. IF you dont want the world to know, dont post it.
*Online, searchable archives of the list are available at
http://www.freelists.org/archives/nerdleague
*For more info, see http://www.kogakoalition.org/ for links
to all user sites, rpg pages and general chaos. ============================================================