[nerdleague] Re: Warriors of the Stone

This is my story in which I am writing. Im currently "interviewing" my
characters. Then the saga will begin. There will be more and with Jennilyn
helping me between her and I I think this will be one hell of a story. I
have the Interview with Andy and Jennilyn finished and have started inter
viewing the dwarf Brian in the makes right now. I have six or seven people
left to interview before I can start the introduction and then moving into
the epilogue followed by the story. Which will be posted for the nerd league
and with the hopes of getting it published I'll take any criticism  from the
league of nerds.  I want your input cause im targeting all the games and
fantasy goers.