[nerdleague] This coming weekend...

So in order to avoid the same mix-ups and confusion as these past two weeks,
I'm asking here WELL IN ADVANCE -- what game are we running next sunday and
at who's house?

Jim?  Is Ravenloft ready for us to jump back in?
Tim?  Can you throw down some more buildup to the Drow Wars?
Shoo?  If memory serves you are only available on alternate weekends anyway,
so I assume we're not throwing down another SOTC game on Sunday?

Let's get out shit together and know what's what ahead of time!

And also, there are showings of Watchmen at Midnight, 12:05 and 12:45 on
Thursday night (Friday morning) -- do we want to try and hit a specific show
or just all get there and get in together to one of those?