[nerdleague] Re: Sunday!

You're absolutely right.  There's a LOT of players.  Honestly guys, if you ever
want to get anything accomplished, stop trying to be individual heroes.  Every
time, never fails, something comes up and you all split up and try to be the
one that "figures it all out!".

Audrey's telling me I'm done with email right now... so I'll elaborate more
later.

Please don't take this as an insult in any way.

Shoo