[nerdleague] Sunday!

All,

Who's up for SotC Sunday?  Peter, can we play at your house again?

Who's NOT up for SotC?  Wanna take a break?  I'm going to bring pre-generated
characters for a different game just in case you guys want something different.
 I'm NOT switching games... just a little variety.  Sound off if you're
interested in something different, and if so what game.

Shoo shooooo shooooo shooooo chika-chicka-chika-chika shoooooooo
(I'm a train, get it?  A General Electric F7A diesel locomotive, to be
specific... look it up, it's a beautiful machine)