[nerdleague] Re: Saturday

As I'm sure you guys have figured out, Ruth played her card tonight so I'm
spending the evening in with her.  Sorry about the mixups and the unknowns,
but I really haven't seen her all week with me being sick (still am a bit).

Anyway, Shoo we can get your SW character drawn up in about five seconds
tomorrow before game, whichever game we play.  I know the SW D6 system like
the back of my hand, so that's no problem at all and we'll get that rolling
fairly soon -- I just mainly don't want to step on the toes of anybody
else's game.