[nerdleague] Nitwit vandals strike again.

Once more, my car got "visited" tonight at rehearsal. It wasn't as bad this
time-they just poured coca-cola across the driver's side and left the Dairy
Queen cup from whence it came-but once again I notified the police, an officer
came and reported it. His reccommendation was that we get a security volunteer,
but I told him that has been brought up in the past.
 The only thing I can think of is that before I came up to rehearsals tonight,
there was a group of High School-to-college-age kids in a little silver
Japanese sedan (I think it was an Altima) that kept trying to race me up 9th
street. (I didn't, because it would be rather like my thoroughbred racing
against their shetland pony.) They made a point of following me to Safeway and
as they passed, seemed to be saying something to me and making weird chopping
gestures. I told the officer this. -Dana