[nerdleague] Re: New Yearo

  • From: Brian Sheridan <deckyrd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nerdleague@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 22:59:43 -0800 (PST)

Looks like we're on for Tuesday!  I talked to Tim and
Andy and they're cool;  Andy's with Peter and Adam
right now and I know they're up for it, and I know
Rick works until 6 on Tuesday and can rock after

Game on!  Tuesday night, let's meet up at Andy's at
about 5 (when Tim gets off of work) and start rolling,
then Rick can come over when he's done at work.

Sound good all?

Thanx for tuning into the NerdLeague eBabble.
*Online, searchable archives of the list are available at
*For more info, see http://www.kogakoalition.org/ for links
to all user sites, rpg pages and general chaos.