[nerdleague] Re: New Yearo

Looks like we're on for Tuesday!  I talked to Tim and
Andy and they're cool;  Andy's with Peter and Adam
right now and I know they're up for it, and I know
Rick works until 6 on Tuesday and can rock after
that...

Game on!  Tuesday night, let's meet up at Andy's at
about 5 (when Tim gets off of work) and start rolling,
then Rick can come over when he's done at work.

Sound good all?

BS
Thanx for tuning into the NerdLeague eBabble.
*Online, searchable archives of the list are available at
http://www.freelists.org/archives/nerdleague
*For more info, see http://www.kogakoalition.org/ for links
to all user sites, rpg pages and general chaos.