[nerdleague] Re: League of Extraordinary Nerds

Andy,

As for my characters name...Kilik The Dragons slayer, the gnomish illusionist

-Dr. Know and Kilik

From: "Andy .." <thecornfield@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: nerdleague@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [nerdleague] Re: League of Extraordinary Nerds
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 17:16:30 +0000

sheridan you are retarded: i dont do shit on wednesdays the point of saying we could stop at 9 was for tims benefit, this is like the pot calling the kettle black.. cause you have the most excursive schedule of all nerdleaguers.. so if anyone should get the couch through the window....

anyway. that said, tim did you ever pick a name? and peter any thoughts on a character? adam.. you in?

jim.. you ready?

sheridan? whats your characters motives, goals, annoyances? who is he?

--andy

----Original Message Follows----
From: Brian Sheridan <deckyrd@xxxxxxxxx>

Andy, what do you have to do at 9 on wednesdays?

Tim, stop bowling so much - you're going to start
growing hair on your palms if you keep that up too
long (honestly, four fuckin' days a week?  what the
hell?).

So...  have we come up with a day yet?

--- 1981Timothy Roeder <rivalarts@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ok...I'll give all of you all my schedual...all you
> know i bowl...Sundays
> and wednesdays i bowl and work saturday -wednesday
> 8-5pm. Otherwise im good
> to go on anynight. Sundday and wednesdays are bad
> for me. If you guys wanna
> throw down on those nights I will not be there
> because these two days are
> the days i spend with my family. Sorry guys.
> Dr.Know
>

> >From: Brian Sheridan <deckyrd@xxxxxxxxx>
> >To: nerdleague@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [nerdleague] Re: League of Extraordinary
> Nerds
> >Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 21:10:41 -0700 (PDT)
> >
> >So when are we playing?  Is sunday night still the
> >best night for everyone?
> >
> >--- "Andy .." <thecornfield@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > > perfect.. adam and peter are the only ones that
> > > havent responded.. that said
> > > it's good to say that ALL problems are solved..
> > > consider this the NEW
> > > mailing list that will work perfect for all
> users..
> > >
> > > what you say here will be seen by all ;)
> > >
> > > so that said..
> > >
> > > the first order of business is characters for
> jims
> > > game..
> > >
> > > i got Tokkan the preist of lightning.. brinwar
> > > played by brian .. and tims
> > > new addition will be a gnomish illusionist we
> built
> > > last night..
> > >
> > > it'll be fun to see what adam and peter add to
> the
> > > ranks..
> > >
> > > ANdy

> for
> > > the Ad&D 2nd edition
> > > rule systemm.. so let me know if you need
> anything.

> The next generation of Search?say hello!

http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/searchlaunch/?locale=en-us&FORM=WLMTAG

Thanx for tuning into the NerdLeague eBabble.
*Online, searchable archives of the list are available at
http://www.freelists.org/archives/nerdleague
*For more info, see http://www.kogakoalition.org/ for links
to all user sites, rpg pages and general chaos.

Be seen and heard with Windows Live Messenger and Microsoft LifeCams http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/digitalcommunication/default.mspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline