[nerdleague] Re: I'm finally on the board again (yay)

a planned schedule might be just what we need to keep this league
alive. something we can plan on, something we can look forward to. a
deadline for stories.. i honestly got out my laptop just now to work
on roadkill.. my ability to form sentances today is fukt, so i might
caulk today as a loss. but i've got the idea, and thats where it all
starts.

andy
PLEASE REMEMBER DO NOT POST PERSON INFORMATION, we are being watched!
No credit card info, fone numbers, addresses, email info, usernames,
passwords.. etc. IF you dont want the world to know, dont post it.
*Online, searchable archives of the list are available at
http://www.freelists.org/archives/nerdleague
*For more info, see http://www.kogakoalition.org/ for links
to all user sites, rpg pages and general chaos.