From: aardvark892@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: nerdleague@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; ashesoforange@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [nerdleague] Huh?
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 17:43:59 -0700

Guys!

First off, Andy, can you please add Dan (check the to box) to the nerdleague
list?

Okay.  Now, I'd like to point out something.  There's a lot of stuff going on
that apparently I'm oblivious to with the group.  Andy, I didn't realize that
something in your life had changed to where Sunday wasn't the best night for
you.  On that point, I'm open for ANY night of the week to make the group stay
cohesive.  If you felt like we were blowing you off for the scheduling changes,
and if you felt any of that from me, I am CRAZY SORRY.  I must have missed the
news and didn't realize the importance.

Our current Spirit of the Century game, as Andy put it, is Immense.  It's
difficult to work with up to nine players (I can't wait until you join in,
Brian, regardless of how many people play) and you've all been very cooperative
with me in getting it done.  You've shown some incredible teamwork, ALL of you.
 There was a point of contention last night, but I feel that the player (Dana)
handled it VERY maturely, and the group handled it very teamwork-ily.

One person (Rick) has voted to play SotC again this coming weekend.  I'm
flattered, and of course I'll run it if you guys want to, but I don't want to
step on anyone's toes here.  Let the GM's speak out... Jim and Tim, what do YOU
guys wanna do?  If the call to arms is towards SotC, by all means, I'm ready
for Episode III at my house Sunday night (or any night the team wants).

Shoo-colater

Windows Live™ Contacts: Organize your contact list. Check it out.
Windows Live™ Contacts: Organize your contact list.