[nerdleague] Hey kids!

hope you guys are still alive.!
got some fun news :

a) yes i'll be running a roadkill game soon, check the forum board,
i'm grearing up as we speak.

b) thenerdleague.org is live and functional. check it out, we post fun
articles about anything we deem worthy. if you wanna be an author hit
me.

c) god dammit say something!

:)

the game lately is a coDM game from t3po and BS. and its friggin EPIC.
something about dirty deeds done dirt cheap that really keep us thrill
seekers having a hoot!

Thanx!
PLEASE REMEMBER DO NOT POST PERSON INFORMATION, we are being watched!
No credit card info, fone numbers, addresses, email info, usernames,
passwords.. etc. IF you dont want the world to know, dont post it.
*Online, searchable archives of the list are available at
http://www.freelists.org/archives/nerdleague
*For more info, see http://www.kogakoalition.org/ for links
to all user sites, rpg pages and general chaos.