[nerdleague] Happy Birthday Ryan

Hey peeps
Its ryan turners birthday.. and as many of you know we have many
hidden silent sneaky readers,.. so know that he's listening, though
may not say alot. Nonetheless he's a great friend of mine and those
that do know him, i'm sure would like to sing along.. Happy Birthday
Dude!!

Andy
PLEASE REMEMBER DO NOT POST PERSON INFORMATION, we are being watched!
No credit card info, fone numbers, addresses, email info, usernames,
passwords.. etc. IF you dont want the world to know, dont post it.
*Online, searchable archives of the list are available at
http://www.freelists.org/archives/nerdleague
*For more info, see http://www.kogakoalition.org/ for links
to all user sites, rpg pages and general chaos.