[nerdleague] Re: Chore Wars

hah. i did that FIRST... party being, of course, coined the BjorkPanda
Liberation Front.  my game, mine!  Brian, wanna fight me for GM?

-- jynn, resident badass.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/shop/specialoffers.mspx?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_CPC_MediaCtr_bigscreen_102007===========================================================PLEASE
 REMEMBER DO NOT POST PERSON INFORMATION, we are being watched!
No credit card info, fone numbers, addresses, email info, usernames,
passwords.. etc. IF you dont want the world to know, dont post it.
*Online, searchable archives of the list are available at
http://www.freelists.org/archives/nerdleague
*For more info, see http://www.kogakoalition.org/ for links
to all user sites, rpg pages and general chaos.