[neact] Re: articles for NEACT Journal

  • From: "Dave Crockett" <dcrockett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <neact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 16:46:39 -0500

Hi Judith!
I thought I'd drop you a note to let you know that I put the journals in the
mail today. I miss seeing you at the regional meetings-I haven't been able to
make them either as of late. I can only hope that Cathy is better this summer
so that I can attend the summer conference. My prayers and thoughts are with
you as you deal with your own difficulties..
Regards
Dave