[neact] Re: NEACT 2008 Summer Conference - call for workshops

  • From: "Esther Hines" <des_hines@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <neact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 20:12:15 -0400

Hello Kathy

Regarding the workshops, I happen to have two recently retired chemistry
teachers come to my school to present awesome chemical demonstrations to our
kids. They are really good and I was wondering if a whole session on class
demonstrations, from how to prepare them to how to present them to the kids
will be something you would consider.  Please let me know. I am actually
copying this e-mail to them as well.
Thank you,

Esther Hines