[neact] Re: Forensics! Jan 21

Hi Barbara:

Please put me down to attend this meeting.

Marty Swanhall

--
Newtown High School
Chem, Phys, Earth/Space, Bio

with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. Please notify the sender immediately if you
have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system.
 Note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily representthose of the Newtown Public Schools.
presence of viruses. <br>The organization accepts no liability for any damage
</i></font>