[USS Vanguard] OoC: enough with the one-liners from me

Forgive the shortness of my two previous posts.  Those
who know me will realze how utterly uncharacteristic
of me brevity is.

That was some interesting grammar.  Moving on...

I'm enjoying the laid-back-edness of the sim; it's
good to be able to stay caught up without having to
log on several times daily (oh! that I could!).
Sadly, my access is limited to Wi-Fi Hotspots and
mooching off the UNM network.

As for Des not interacting with the other characters:

Guilty.  I haven't been very proactive about mingling
with the crew, and that is my oversight.  I'll be
doing my best to correct that in the coming posts.
There have been instances in the past, I'm afraid,
where I've kind of left some of you hanging in
interactive posts due to my sporadic access.  I'd
really hate to have that happen again, but at the
moment I'm at a loss as to how to prevent it.  Let me
give it a think and get back to you.

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools