[USS Vanguard] OoC: Sorry, sorry!

  • From: lela chambers <ensignkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:28:43 -0700 (PDT)

 Sorry about your car.. Are you sure you 're ok?
Kadian
  Qbed <alpha_chan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all,

Firstly, congrats to Andy. (applause, applause)

Secondly, this is has been so much fun to read!

Thirdly, my apologies and excuses. I've had so much
schoolwork lately. And I got into a car accident. I'm
okay, but that...well, I didn't take it so well. And
it's going to be a chunk of money that I don't really
have. So it's kinda sucky. But I've been following
the mission and I'll try and post some. But I won't
make promises; if I do that, you know the computer
will break or something.

So.

Talk to you all soon,

Randi/Qbed