[USS Vanguard] OoC

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 07:56:50 -0800 (PST)

All:
I have not given up finishing the Vanguard, I have not abandoned the Vanguard.
Merger at work and marriage at home are derailing my plans, somewhat.

I really enjoyed the last post, and hope to expand on it soon. In the meantime,
I see this mission as a "all gloves are off" mission and encourage anyone with
ideas or a direction they'd like to take their character to just go for it. :)

For my part, I have ideas about where I'd like to take Santos in his final
post. It will provide a conclusion and ultimately some closure, and in the best
tradition of visual entertainment, may raise some new questions about who he is
and his future. :)

Happy holidays, everyone. May it be a happy one, and may you spend it with
someone you love.

P.S. I am marrying my longtime girlfriend, Jennifer (whom some of you have
actually met!) next Friday, Dec. 28. Just FYI. :)

vanguard.staff@xxxxxxxxx