[USS Vanguard] OoC

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS-Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 09:51:24 -0800 (PST)

Sorry for my lack of participation recently.

For those of you who didn't know, I recently switched jobs and took on
a quasi-management role. I had to be trained on the application I'm
administering, and the learning curve was a bit steep.

Also, I'm participating in the National Novel Writing Month competition
to write 50,000 words in 30 days during the month of November. If
you're interested, check out the blog I'm keeping about the experience:
http://phat32to50k.blogspot.com .

I'll be wrapping up the Carillon mission ASAP and proceeding to the
next one.

Any comments, questions, concerns, be sure to direct them to me, Mark
or Mel.

Thanks!

Andy

vanguard.staff@xxxxxxxxx