[USS Vanguard] OoC:

  • From: Rachel H Duncan <jaynedeaux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 10:48:03 -0800 (PST)

Hello all.

It was not my intention to sit this mission out, and I
ought to have at least made some time to explain my
prolonged absence.  The thing of it is, by the time I
realized my absence was going to be prolonged, it sort
of already was.  2004 ended with a bang for me, and
I've finally had a few days away from it all to catch
my breath and gather my bearings.

I'm in the process of moving to a new apartment, and I
haven't had internet access at home for a few months
anyway, but I'm going to be stopping in at the local
wi-fi hot spot at least bi-weekly from this point
onward.

I haven't yet read through the seventy-some odd posts
made in my absence, but I will, presently.  In the
meantime, I hope all is well with you all and I look
forward to joining you in the next mission.

~Raye,

a.k.a Dedemona

http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com

vanguard.staff@xxxxxxxxx