[USS Vanguard] Re: Another Year, Another Attempt

  • From: Andy <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 18:05:53 -0500

Tony,
So good to hear from you, too. And I, too, thought about when I started with
the Falcon (I think you were part of Gamma Fleet, too, yes?) and how long
I've come personally and how far we've come as a group. Since the Falcon,
I've moved three times, changed jobs more than that, and gotten married.

The Falcon postings are gone now, I think, but thanks to Mark, I have most
of the early Vanguard posts in a .zip file. I'll post them at some point, as
soon as I find a solution I like.

As for Kavan, I was always interested in the direction he was going. He
quickly became an integral part of life on the Vanguard, and he was last
seen at an interesting crossroads of his career (in command of his own
starship). I'm curious where he's going/where he ended up.

I'm also interested in hearing about everyone's characters, and again,
whether this is the last Vanguard story (or the start of another series), we
shall see.

Best regards,

Andy

vanguard.staff@xxxxxxxxx