[ncsc-moths] Re: Two Sallows last night!

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 14:06:10 -0800 (PST)

There's something about Metaxaglaea viatica that makes them really difficult to
photograph. You have to aim at an angle from the head down to get their pattern
to show up well when using flash. Then, in post processing, you'll need to
stretch them back into shape. :-)

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County