[ncsc-moths] Kyle

  • From: "Cecelia" <weer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 20:51:59 -0500

Kyle,

Keep in mind that many colleges/universities will allow students to create an
independent study project. So, get your photos/data in excellent shape. Some
professor might allow you access to a rooftop or university-owned swamp land!

Seriously, freshman years are generally basic, but who knows!? You've made
things happen so far in your life, and I expect that trait will continue with
you all your life.

Cecelia