[ncsc-moths] Re: ID help

  • From: Vincent Stanton <Vincent.Stanton@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 10:18:08 -0400

I've been using the page you sent, I've just started out photo & IDing moths. It can be a bit overwhelming getting the ids. I've been able to id some of easier ones though.

Jean Obrist wrote:
Vin, check this page. There are moths just like yours: Scopula limboundata (Large Lace Border). I believe you are correct in your ID. Jean Obrist
Cocke Co, TN