[ncsc-moths] Re: Henricus?

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 12:50:48 -0700 (PDT)

Bob, I get a few here every year so there's no reason you shouldn't have them
there. The weird thing about yours is that the pattern looks right but the ones
I see here have a "bird poop" texture to them (pic attached). Yours looks
pretty smooth. Maybe it's just wear.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County