[ncsc-moths] Re: Cool moths

  • From: TNT Sanders <tsanders1993@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 16:03:27 -0500

I have had only the Fall as well but no Spring Cankerworm or Phigalia yet.

Tom Sanders
Charlotte, NC

To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ncsc-moths] Re: Cool moths
From: piephofft@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 15:34:50 -0500

I have been getting similar numbers each night of the Fall cankerworm not far
from Tom Sanders here in Mecklenburg County, NC. Have yet to see Spring
cankerworm. Toothed Phigalia will be along any time.

Taylor Piephoff
Charlotte, NC
PiephoffT@xxxxxxx