[ncolug] Re: libc6 during the install

  • From: "Chuck Stickelman" <CStickelman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 17:13:09 -0500

Getting off the point, but why a clean install?  One of the beauties of Debian
& Debian-based systems is that you should only have to do a clean install one.

I think Ubuntu confuses that issue much the same way that Red Hat has done.
The very idea that a distribution has a version is non-sensical...

Chuck