[ncolug] Re: libc6 during the install

  • From: Mike <mikeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 23:47:32 -0500

Chuck Stickelman wrote:
This is one thing I hope to use Virtualization for.  When I want to
explore an installer or learn a new/different Distribution, I'll build a
VM around the experience.  When done, I can keep or kill it at will...

At least in theory.

Chuck

I can see this more than wanting a clean install. Then again I believe that as is typical here we are comparing apples and oranges. Ubuntu isn't Debian, isn't brand x.

I have been know to keep a spare partition or two around and play with something else there. Virtualization would certainly be easier here for some.

Mike

Subject field.