[ncolug] Re: five and one quarter inch floppy...

I'd guess Lenny might have one.
Better than that though is the fact that I have one (or two...) I even have a fancy dual 1.2/1.44 combo drive that I keep installed for just such an occasion. (That one is not for sale, but I'd help people get data off any disks they are stuck with.)

Chuck

Henry Keultjes wrote:

Ray:

I have one and I am sure that Chuck can get you all kinds of them from Lenny Eaken at NCSC so I am copying Lenny on this message. Lenny also has students testing devices so you know what you get is likely to work whereas mine might be a dud.

Henry Keultjes
Mansfield Ohio USA
Cell 419-525-1111

Raymond Joyal wrote:

Does anyone out there have a 5-1/4" floppy drive that could be bought,
rented or borrowed to pull data off of an ancient 5-1/4" disk?
Ray