[ncolug] Re: Two laptops needed temporarily

  • From: "M. Knisely" <charon79m@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 19:22:58 -0400

Your ones that are "a little or a lot too old" are older than a P1?

Yikes.

Sorry, I do not have any spare laptops. I do have some spare Deskpro EN SFF systems that could be used. They would need monitors; as you know I'm short on those.

Mike K.

Henry Keultjes wrote:
I need two laptops for a registration job that I volunteered for. That job will last through 29APR2007.

P1's are fine as long as I can log on to the site with them.

If they have Linux on them I need to try them with the site we need to log on to.

Anyone able to help?

Henry 525-1111

PS: I have plenty of old laptops but I surmise those are a little or a lot too old.

Subject field.