[ncolug] Re: Toy Time Program

  • From: Chuck Stickelman <cstickelman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 08:00:22 -0400

On Wed, 2011-08-31 at 22:11 -0400, Jim Dolan wrote:

> BTW: While the BBS still seems quite alive and healthy, anything going
> on with the monthly meetings?  I know I'm not the only one who has
> looked for them at NCSC over the summer.  Still on the first Thursday?
> Where?  I bet there are a few people with questions who could benefit
> from the help.

Jim,

The lack of active meetings during the Summer is my "fault".  My
schedule was open most of those days, yet I failed to make it a
priority.  I am sorry.

All, today is the first Thursday of September, so we *should* have a
meeting.  However, my schedule (at the track and at home) is full.  What
do we as a group want to do?

Moving forward I will be teaching in Shelby on Thursdays.  Can we get
someone to step up and volunteer to host the meeting?  Or do we become
an on-line only group?  I need input.

Chuck
NCOLUG Director Emeritus For Life

Subject field.