[ncolug] Selling here or on E-Bay

  • From: Chuck Stickelman <cstickelman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 10:15:30 -0400

Howdy folks!

I've got some 802.11b hardware I'm wanting to move. I have no idea what the street value of this stuff would be, but it's the first in a long line of tech hardware I'm going to be moving... (Understand that most of my stuff would be considered old by Third-world standards, but somebody, somewhere is likely to want it for more than S/H...)

Here's the wireless stuff:

  1. LinkSys 802.11b router/4-port switch/WAP (Model: BEFW11S4) Qty: 1
     (This is a version 1 model with the latest firmware)
  2. LinkSys Wireless Signal Booster (Model: WSB24) Qty:1 (This does
     significantly improve the range of the WAP above)
  3. LinkSys PCMCIA 802.11b cards (Model: WPC11) Qty: 2 (One is version
     2, the other is version 2.5 - both work w/ Linux)

I'd like to sell these as a complete set, but will resort to piecing it out if needed...

I can bring the stuff to the next meeting or you can stop by the house and look at it if you want. It all seems to work. (The router/WAP & booster have been on a UPS their entire lives so no electrical nasties should have gotten to them...)

Chuck
cstickelman at neo dot rr dot com
or eight eight four, eight two four zero (Home)
or six one zero, six six three eight (Mobile)

PS I also have tons of cables, several keyboards (some AT-style...) CD-ROM drives (old and slow but OK for music...) and 1.44MB floppy drives and a butt-load of ISA adapters. (I told you it was old... didn't even want to talk about the number of AT chassis I have... some of this stuff will end-up being free for the taking, once I do an audit to see just what I have...)