[ncolug] November Meeting Reminder

  • From: "M. Knisely" <charon79m@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 18:03:20 -0500

Well, I can't believe it but that time is about here.  It's almost the
1st Thursday of the month, and you all know what that means... NCOLUG
MEETING NIGHT!!!

Remember, we're meeting at NC State in room 131 of the Fallerius (sp?)
building from 6:30 to 8:30ish on November 5th.  It's in the far back
right corner if you walk in the front door.

The plan for the night is to have two identical laptops (I'm working on
this) and to do site-by-side installs of Windows7 and Ubuntu 9.10.  Once
we have the installations complete, we'll do some out-of-the-box
comparisons of each.

I am VERY excited about this and hope to see all of you there!

Michael Knisely

Subject field.