[ncolug] Re: Name and Website

  • From: <cstickelman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 16:06:14 -0500

I am more than willing iff (that's if-and-only-if) the majority of regular
attendees want the organization.  I see no reason to try reorganization if the
majority sees no benefit in doing it...)

So gang, it's up to you.  Do you want the LUG to be more organized?  What do
*you* want from the LUG?  Really! What do you want from this group? From Linux?
From Open Source in general?)

Chuck

Subject field.