[ncolug] NOTACON highlights

  • From: Henry Keultjes <hbkeultjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NCOLUG <ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 11:24:06 -0400

As far as I know, Ohio Linux Fest will be on 30SEP2006 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center (GCCC)

Henry Keultjes
Mansfield Ohio USA

larry wrote:

Nice idea, but to be exact, he doesn't talk about Linux or FOSS at all.

I actually just looked down the entire list of presenters from Notacon, and while I would love to see either Jason or Elonka come to Mansfield to talk, I think that they are geared up for much larger audiences. I actually asked Beth if she would consider it, but she politely changed the subject.

By the way, she also told me about a new LUG in Erie: http://www.erielug.org/

Henry Keultjes wrote:

Did you or BethLynn invite that Jason Scott tp Ohio Linux Fest 2006 so he can buy pizza for all of us