[ncolug] Linphone

  • From: Henry Keultjes <hbkeultjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 15:43:48 -0500

http://www.linphone.org/

Any one able to share their experience with this?

Mike Bell and I where having trouble with getting Skype to work on my new Debian box so we thought of Linphone, installed it and within minutes we had video from my own camera on the screen.

We will not go any further until Mike installs his Linphone so I have someone to go back and forth with.

Microsoft buying Sky also seems to be a good reason to go with Linphone since there is reasonable speculation that Microsoft bought Skype to move the user base to MSN.

Henry Keultjes
Mansfield Ohio USA

Subject field.