[TM] Club Email Distribution List

Fellow Members,

To exchange emails between club members, I have setup a mailing list which can
hold a list of club members. Here is how it works:

Send email to: naturopathictoastmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ----> Email goes to all
group members

- Members list can be managed by club officers. Thus, club officers can add new
members to the list to keep it current all the time.
- Ex-members who have left the club and are on the list can unsubscribe from
the list if they want themselves

Currently, I have added the following members:

driss               mokhlis82@xxxxxxxxxxx
carlos               ctaguba@xxxxxxxxxxxx
martin             choimartin@xxxxxxxxxxx
ty                     traian.motfolea@xxxxxxxxxx
carmen             carmen.motfolea@xxxxxxxxxx
tom                  thsiao@xxxxxxxxxx
gita                  gitasingh11@xxxxxxxxx
arturo               arturosaavedram@xxxxxxxxx
alex                  alex@xxxxxxxxx
lyndon             lyndon.hannaway@xxxxxxxxx
queen               boogieloveq@xxxxxxxxx

Please point out if I missed a member.

I believe that this will make communciation between the members easy and
efficient.

In the meanwhile, we will explore if same thing can be done with our club's
existing website and then we will move the list to that address.

Regards,
Malik